Bring it On 2012
Posted by NighLon
2011 was never dull.
I had joy and disappointment.
There were so many happy moments and at the same time, it was a rough year.
NighLon said hello in 2011, and at just three months old, growing by leaps and bounds.
Remembering this, I am so ready for 2012 and all the things it will bring.
I sat down and came up with some goals for NighLon in 2012.
- Create a landing page for all of my projects
- Get at least one sponsor
- Be self hosted
- Increase my Facebook Fanpage to 100 likes
- Schedule posts at least a week in advance
- Have a significant increase in blog traffic
- Create a members only section for those who want customized tags and blog kits
- Start my own happiness project
- Participate in 31 days to a better blog with the SITS Girls
- Join the Clever Girls Network
- Start posting reviews of gadgets/ websites for my readers
- Have an empty inbox at least once a week
- Write at least one featured friday post a month
- Take on 3 new clients
- Take more photos and learn new editing techniques
- Change NighLon’s newsletter format
- Write a re-branding strategy and execute with NighLon
- Learn to create apps: mobile, web, and facebook.
- Create a portfolio
- Update my readers once a month on my progress.
These are only my web/ professional goals
Go to Beautiful Imperfection to find my personal goals.
Are there any things you would like to see at NighLon in 2012?
Just comment below.
I blog for my readers, so I am always open to input!
Its going to be a great year!
I just know it!
Pass Me On:
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About NighLonMARKETER, SAHM, wife, graphic designer, web designer, tweek (twitter addict), blogger, and self proclaimed social media guru.
Posted on January 2, 2012, in ----- Day, Branding, Fabulously Geeky, Facebook, Holidays, Other, Social Networks, Twitter and tagged 2011, 2012, Beautiful Imperfection, blogging, goals, new year, resolutions, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.