As Requested, Get Facebook Timeline NOW
Posted by NighLon
It has been requested that I write a post on how to enable the Timeline now.
So here goes!
In order to do this, you have to be registered with Facebook as a developer.
Here’s how to do that!
1. Go to the bottom of any Facebook screen and click on the Developers link
you will be here:
2. Click the APPS link at the top of the page
3. Click the “Create New App'” button
4. Fill in the required information. (you can just make up something)
5. fill in the captcha
6. you will be here
7. Click “open graph” on the left side of the screen.
8. Fill out the required information.
I am using “get/ new profile”
you will be here
9. Scroll to the bottom and click: “save changes and next”
10. Do the same on the next screen
you will be here.
11. Scroll to the bottom and click: “save and finish”
12. You are now a Facebook developer.
13. When you go back to your Facebook homepage, you will get a prompt asking you to try the new profile.
(be patient, this may take several minutes)
Switch over, and have fun.
You will now be in the exclusive (or not so exclusive) member of the Facebook Timeline club!
You will be as cool as me, haha!
I hope this helps.
If you have questions, or need help, just leave a comment.
Pass Me On:
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)