Monthly Archives: November 2011
Keeping with my previous news, I am working on creating a member’s only area.
Here, you will be able to request tags; as well as other goodies.
This will be my last blank tag, enjoy!
News of the member’s only section will be coming soon.
Please be sure to read my TOU
Thank you for your patience as I have been working on the new design!
I’m working on a redesign as an alternative to self-hosting, so I”m trying to work the kinks out.
NighLon will be back on track soon, I promise!
I am very excited to announce…
that I am in the process of becoming
I’m very excited about this, but because I have never done this before, I will continue to post here until I get it all figured out
I will make the huge announcement when It is ready though!
Thank you for your support
I’ve wanted a BLOOK now for a while, so here goes!
I decided to try my hand at turning NighLon into a BLOOK…
Here are my results
With Booksmith, you can choose to either include up to 100 posts or within a certain time frame (this would be great if you want to do it annually or semi-annually)
- Go To http://blog2book.pothi.com/
- Select how many posts you want to include -or- the time frame to include
- Select the posts you want to include
- do you want to include images?
- do you want to include dates?
- customize cover
- add dedication
- add preface
- Go to http://www.blogbooker.com/index.php
- Click on your blog platform
- Enter your url
- If you need help with your xml file, just follow the directions (that’s what I did)
- Select the options you want
- Click create ebook
- See your Blook
This brings out the sentimental part of me,
and puts the dark sarcastic me behind a door for a while.
So, because I have an amazing husband, here is a tag freebie
Enjoy my sentimental day and what it has brought about.