Facebook Love: Wix
Posted by NighLon
Behold the email I received today!
I enjoy playing around with Wix to create webpages.
However, I have discovered that for my own personal style, WIX is best for splash pages ; versus full blown websites.
I wanted to make an amazing landing page for my Facebook fan page, but honestly thought that I would have to do some serious coding to accomplish this. Then, like magic, this email appeared in my inbox!
Just go to WIX
Sign up for a free account
Choose a Facebook template
Edit to your liking
Save (choose name)
Then, WIX will walk you through setting your site as your landing page in Facebook
It’s really pretty simple!
I still want to play around with it and tweak a bit, but this is a start.
There are so many things you can incluede:
Play around with it, and let me know what you come up with.
Pass Me On:
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About NighLonMARKETER, SAHM, wife, graphic designer, web designer, tweek (twitter addict), blogger, and self proclaimed social media guru.
Posted on September 29, 2011, in Blogging Tips, Branding, Facebook, NighLon Updates, Social Networks and tagged facebook, fan page, landing page, marketing, social media, splash page, wix. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.